I feel accomplished.
short post...but I thought I'd share some fun accomplishments of this past week:
- I found my wedding dress. yippeeeee! I NEVER thought I'd be excited about finding "the" one, but shoot, I sure am!
- We booked (what I think) is THE most important part of our reception: the photo booth! I am so unbelievably excited about this reception feature. I even flipped for the extra $50 so I can have all of the photo booth images on a DVD (& I'm sure they'll make there way on here and on Facebook too :)
- I am almost done with another grad class...I only have 3 more to take (1 this semester and 2 in the spring) before I'm DONE with my masters in educational technology through Mizzou! Hello pay raise! Hello being DONE with the student side of school!! (at least for a while... :)
- I am REALLY close to booking the last "major" component of our wedding: the photographer. Hoping to have this done by the end of September (fingers crossed!)
- I've been sleeping really well lately, a big part thanks to the awesome air purifier I bought at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I just wish I could bring that monster air tower with me everywhere I go...
- I got the new Mac OS X (operating system) for my laptop: Lion. Woo hoo! It's like getting a new computer!
- Mike and I addressed, stamped, stuffed, and sealed all 200 of our "Save the Dates," ready to be sent out hopefully sometime soon!
- My favorite TV show started last week: Survivor. Now I have something to look forward to at 7pm every Wednesday night. Yee haw!
- Scooter didn't freak out with the recent thunderstorm that rolled through STL. This is HUGE. Maybe my little boy is finally growing up and realizing he cannot eat the thunderstorms...
- I have a personal day next Monday. I LOVE these days...& my sub plans are ALREADY done.