Are you surprised??!?!
Welp friends, time to make it blog official -- #4 is on his/her way! And the kiddos do know...although they didn't for the longest time and when we snapped that picture! Don't you love it?!??!
Comin' at them at the end of February will be their new little brother or sister (we're going team green again so we'll find out the gender on d-day!) and they could not be any happier...especially Patrick! Check out this video from when we told them:
Wasn't that so cute!?? Patrick is SOOOO excited (and I think Rosie is too!) and truly we couldn't be happier or more excited!
Let's get a few questions out of the way that I'm sure you're wondering about...
- We absolutely wanted another kiddo and are so excited to add #4 to our family early next year. I feel like whenever a baby comes you are always 'surprised' but this new addition is a happy perfect just amazing 'surprise' to make us a family of 6.
- We won't be finding out the gender (again!!) -- so we'll find out if the girls will take a commanding lead or if this kiddo will even out the boy-girl score in early February.
- I'll be having a scheduled c-section again at the end of February...in about 12 weeks I'll set that date, which I'm sure will be here before I know it!
- I am huge...once again. It's like my body remembers and instantly was like OH HEYYYYYY WE REMEMBER WHAT TO DO and out my belly goes! I am a little over 8 weeks along.
- Shockingly I haven't been sick really at all -- I was SOOOOOO sick with Annie and Rosie but really nothing with this one, minus being incredibly tired all.of.the.time...so my early speculations is that maybe it's another boy...since I felt really good with Patrick's pregnancy?! Time will tell!
- I totally blogged about weeks 4 - 8 in another post that I'll publish soon :) So get excited for that! HAHA
Okie dokie friends! That's all I've got! We are so excited and so thrilled for this new addition...and cannot wait to add this little one to our family in February!!! Oh, and you betcha I've got some weekly blog posts a'comin' your way each week...get excited!!!